This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of BISSELL Homecare, Inc. for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
I always try to keep my home clean. Not squeaky clean, but I make sure the basics are always done. I basically clean the places that can be found. Every week I vacuum the open spaces of the floor, and the seats of the furniture. I also dust all of the flat surfaces. I don’t move everything around to clean though. I found when I used to clean that way that it would take me weeks to get one round of house cleaning done. My house always looks decent, but I do try to do a thorough cleaning of one room every week because if I don’t then the spot cleaning won’t look nearly as good. When I do this I clean everything from top to bottom. Here are some cleaning tips on five places that I make sure I don’t miss because if I do others will likely notice the dirt.
- Stairs and Railings – I must say that cleaning the stairs can be a major pain. It doesn’t matter whether it’s my carpeted stairs, or the cement ones to the basement, but they need to be done.
- Ceiling Corners – Have you ever taken the time to really look up in your house? If you don’t make sure to periodically clean the edges of the ceiling then you will eventually get cobwebs. Even if the rest of your house is spotless they will come, and they will make your house look dirty.
- Underneath Furniture – I think a lot of people forget about what’s under the furniture because it isn’t seen. If you have pets, or hardwood floors, then you’re going to find that those hidden areas get really dirty. Every once in awhile you should move the furniture around and vacuum underneath.
- Window and Door Frames – Those frames are another place where cobwebs can easily form. Plus have you ever really looked at the window track? Wow can that thing get filthy!
- Behind the Bathroom Toilet – Personally I like to often forget that there is an area behind the toilet. So much nastiness can form back there from so much moist dust, and other things.
So we have all of these icky places that need cleaning, but who has the time to clean some of them? Enter the new BISSELL PowerGlide® with Lift-Off® Technology. This lightweight vacuum will help you clean those hidden areas, and it will make the whole process fast and easy.
This vacuum is full of amazing features! It has a sealed system, so it won’t loose suction. It has a one-step removable pod, and it’s lightweight, so it’s easy to carry around. It has a long-stretch hose, swivel steering, and it includes a TurboBrush® and crevice tool that help get those hard to reach places. It has a large capacity dirt cup, a 27 foot cord, and a 12-inch foot for stability. It also has an adjustable handle for easy use and storage. This thing is truly amazing!
Right now, if you become a Facebook fan of BISSELL, you can enter to win a new BISSELL PowerGlide® vacuum! If you don’t want to wait to see if you win you can also take advantage of a great deal on the PowerGlide Vacuums. With this deal you can get $20 off plus free shipping! You just have to make sure you use the promo code: POWERGLIDE. It works for the following PowerGlide products:
- PowerGlide Pet Vacuum with Lift-Off Technology – 2763
- PowerGlide Pet Bagged Rewind Vacuum – 38631
- PowerGlide Pet Vacuum – 1044
Both the contest and the promo code are valid from now through 11/30/2013. Once you get your BISSELL PowerGlide® vacuum cleaning those hidden and dirty places will be a breeze!
What hidden places do you make sure to clean in your house?