How has your week been? I am so cold, and it’s just going to get colder! Spring cannot come soon enough for me. Sitting at a computer much of the day does not help keep me warm either. I love that I am able to stay home even more now due to my new Lots of Linky Links business though! After one week I am happy that it is going so well, and I love helping so many of my blogging friends out.
Last week was slow for our little linky party. I hope it grows soon. If you do link up please try to click and comment on at least one other post. I know it’s not easy to always have the time, but if you could share a little love I know the other bloggers would appreciate it!
My favorite post from last week was DIY Single Dose Medicine To Go from Scrugg Bug Corner. The post is on how to take a bottle of Benadryl and divide it into single doses that are easy for travel. This is a must read for parents that have kids with allergies!
1. This is a parenting focused party. Please link up any posts that you feel are useful to parents (tips, recipes, crafts, activities, etc.). Please no giveaways, links to other linky parties, direct affiliate links, or links to Etsy shops. If I feel a post does not fit the rules I do have the right to remove it.
2. Please follow your hostess (Rock-A-Bye Parents) back in some way. You can find my follow buttons in the top header and and other follow links in the sidebar.
3. You may link up to 5 different posts. Please link directly to your post and not your blog’s home page.
4. I will be pinning many of my favorite posts every week, so you may want to follow my Parenting Pointers Pinterest Board to see if I pin your post!
5. I Do NOT require you to link back to my blog, but feel free to do so if you would like. It does help spread the word of this party which helps traffic for all of us. If you would like you can grab the linky party button below. 6. Finally please don’t link and run. A party isn’t any fun if people don’t mingle. Please try to visit at least two other links that are listed.