Happy Sunday! Last Sunday was a turning point for me because things feel into place that let me become a full-time work from home mom! Just barely, but I’ll take it. It was a crazy week. Getting a new routine that let me get everything done has been tough. It’s still not perfect, but of course Nick’s about to start daycare again (the pipes burst flooding the building) so now I need to get a whole new routine in place that changes every other day. Ugh! Anyone have any pointers about how to create a schedule when you work at home and have a toddler underfoot? I’d love some advice!
I was so happy with how last week’s party went! We had a lot more people link up, and there was mingling going on! I hope this week’s party is just as good if not better!
Last week’s most popular post was Preparing for Baby:Birth Books from Beauty in the Mess. I like to read up and prepare for everything, and yet I didn’t actually read any birthing books. If you’re expecting than you really need to check out Whitney’s great list of books to prepare you for the birth!
1. This is a parenting focused party. Please link up any posts that you feel are useful to parents (tips, recipes, crafts, activities, etc.). Please no giveaways, links to other linky parties, direct affiliate links, or links to Etsy shops. If I feel a post does not fit the rules I do have the right to remove it.
2. Please follow your hostess (Rock-A-Bye Parents) back in some way. You can find my follow buttons in the top header and and other follow links in the sidebar.
3. You may link up to 5 different posts. Please link directly to your post and not your blog’s home page.
4. I will be pinning many of my favorite posts every week, so you may want to follow my Parenting Pointers Pinterest Board to see if I pin your post!
5. I Do NOT require you to link back to my blog, but feel free to do so if you would like. It does help spread the word of this party which helps traffic for all of us. If you would like you can grab the linky party button below. 6. Finally please don’t link and run. A party isn’t any fun if people don’t mingle. Please try to visit at least two other links that are listed.