How has your week been? Mine has been nuts! Nick has been pretty sick which means lots of screaming toddler time and little getting work done time. We had a big transition tonight because we finally turned Nick’s crib into a toddler bed. He’s small for his age, but he’s getting too big to maneuver in and out of the crib. Especially after falling asleep in my arms after waking up during the night because his congestion was so bad! Currently he is out of bed and playing somewhere in his room. I can hear him, but I can’t see him. Oh the joys of growing up! Hopefully were not all exhausted tomorrow. I figured it was a good week to do it though since I’m home because of Thanksgiving break. He loves to play in bed, so I knew this likely wouldn’t be the easiest transition.
This week I actually had a three-way tie for the most viewed post! The first one was Nearly Three Decades Together Despite Challenges from Birelle and Me. It’s a very sweet post that looks at what helps make a marriage work.
The second post was Motivate Your Child to Read from Play 2 Learn with Sarah. It looks at a great FREE website that helps get kids reading.
The third post was from Play 2 Learn with Sarah as well. This one was called The Gruffalo Easy Reader. It looks at a really cute children’s book and comes with some handy activities for your child to use with it.
1. This is a parenting focused party. Please link up any posts that you feel are useful to parents (tips, recipes, crafts, activities, etc.). Please no giveaways, links to other linky parties, direct affiliate links, or links to Etsy shops. If I feel a post does not fit the rules I do have the right to remove it.
2. Please follow your hostess (Rock-A-Bye Parents) back in some way. You can find my follow buttons in the top header and and other follow links in the sidebar.
3. You may link up to 5 different posts. Please link directly to your post and not your blog’s home page.
4. I will be pinning many of my favorite posts every week, so you may want to follow my Parenting Pointers Pinterest Board to see if I pin your post!
5. I Do NOT require you to link back to my blog, but feel free to do so if you would like. It does help spread the word of this party which helps traffic for all of us. If you would like you can grab the linky party button below.
6. Finally please don’t link and run. A party isn’t any fun if people don’t mingle. Please try to visit at least two other links that are listed.
<img alt=”” src=”http://rockabyeparents.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Sunday-Parenting-Pointers-Button.jpg” /></a>