Happy Sunday everyone! Is everyone enjoying their holiday? Nick has still been sick, so ours could be better, but I finally took him to the doctor and got him antibiotics, so hopefully he’ll be back to his old self by the New Year (his improvement is slow going right now). I can’t believe that we have now finished the last full week of 2013 and that 2014 is only a few days away! This year went by so fast! Are any of you enjoying all of the sports going on right now? I can leave the football, but I cannot wait for all of the great Red Wings hockey this week. Alumni games on Tuesday and the big Winter Blast game at The Big House on Wednesday! I may have braved the cold for that one, but we’ll be enjoying it from the comfort of our couch.
Last week’s most popular post was Kids in the Kitchen: Make Your Own Volcano From Play 2 Learn with Sarah. Sarah and her sons reviewed a really neat science kit, and one of the activities was to make a volcano. If you have little ones that are in to science than you need to check this post out!
1. This is a parenting focused party. Please link up any posts that you feel are useful to parents (tips, recipes, crafts, activities, etc.). Please no giveaways, links to other linky parties, direct affiliate links, or links to Etsy shops. If I feel a post does not fit the rules I do have the right to remove it.
2. Please follow your hostess (Rock-A-Bye Parents) back in some way. You can find my follow buttons in the top header and and other follow links in the sidebar.
3. You may link up to 5 different posts. Please link directly to your post and not your blog’s home page.
4. I will be pinning many of my favorite posts every week, so you may want to follow my Parenting Pointers Pinterest Board to see if I pin your post!
5. I Do NOT require you to link back to my blog, but feel free to do so if you would like. It does help spread the word of this party which helps traffic for all of us. If you would like you can grab the linky party button below.
6. Finally please don’t link and run. A party isn’t any fun if people don’t mingle. Please try to visit at least two other links that are listed.
Copy the code below:
<a href=”http://rockabyeparents.com” rel=”nofollow”>
<img alt=”” src=”http://rockabyeparents.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Sunday-Parenting-Pointers-Button.jpg” /></a>