Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a great time ringing in the New Year. I myself fell asleep just after 11:30. Such is the life of a mom with a little one huh? I am very excited to start a new blogging year though. Last year was such a great year for the blog, and I can’t wait to see what this year brings for it.
Last week there were three different posts that tied for most views. Here they are in the order they were linked up:
First we have Making Your Own Powdered Eggs from Countrified Hicks. This is a how to post that tells you exactly how to preserve your eggs so they don’t go to waste.
The next post is Your Dining Table from The OffGrid Homemaker. Do you have a messy dining room table? This post is going to tell you why you should keep it clean and how to go about it.
The last popular post from last week was Family Friendly New Years Ideas & Traditions from if Only They’d Told Me. This post is full of a lot of great ideas of things you can do with your kids to celebrate New Years Eve.
1. This is a parenting focused party. Please link up any posts that you feel are useful to parents (tips, recipes, crafts, activities, etc.). Please no giveaways, links to other linky parties, direct affiliate links, or links to Etsy shops. If I feel a post does not fit the rules I do have the right to remove it.
2. Please follow your hostess (Rock-A-Bye Parents) back in some way. You can find my follow buttons in the top header and and other follow links in the sidebar.
3. You may link up to 5 different posts. Please link directly to your post and not your blog’s home page.
4. I will be pinning many of my favorite posts every week, so you may want to follow my Parenting Pointers Pinterest Board to see if I pin your post!
5. I Do NOT require you to link back to my blog, but feel free to do so if you would like. It does help spread the word of this party which helps traffic for all of us. If you would like you can grab the linky party button below. 6. Finally please don’t link and run. A party isn’t any fun if people don’t mingle. Please try to visit at least two other links that are listed.
Copy the code below:
<a href=”http://rockabyeparents.com” rel=”nofollow”> <img alt=”” src=”http://rockabyeparents.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Sunday-Parenting-Pointers-Button.jpg” /></a>